Re. Apology for DUI w.r.t Case Number [CASE NUMBER]
Respected Your Honor, I am [NAME] from the [AREA, STATE, COUNTRY]. Sir, on [DATE], I was stopped by the traffic police cops who screened me out immediately and found out that I was driving under influence. I was taken into police custody and asked for my statement. I confessed in my statement that I have been taking drugs since my junior year of high school. Sir, I am extremely guilty and embarrassed about my actions in the past.
I was taken to the psychological therapy of the police department where I got to know some extremely disturbing facts about driving under influence (DUI). Sir, I accept and confess my offense and plea for forgiveness by discarding the fine of about [$X]. Sir, I am a single child of a single-parent mother and I realize how much trouble I have caused her. I have added a lot to her domestic and living problems. She has been an amazing mother and I want to be an amazing son.
Sir, I have cooperated with the police about the supply of drugs and the supply chain figures in my most recent statement. Owing to my cooperation, I ask for forgiveness for my claim. I have attached an affidavit promising the court of law that I shall never drive under influence. I understand how it can be proved to be tremendously drastic for my and others’ lives.
I shall be extremely grateful. Thank you.
Re. Driving Under Influence Apology
I am [NAME]. I have been charged with the [SPECIFY THE SECTION W.R.T OFFENCE & JURISDICTION]. On [DATE], I was driving under influence by contaminating myself with alcohol. I was tested in the police station of [NAME THE POLICE STATION] by the health care and IVS department. They tested my range of alcohol by screening system. They found out that the BAC level was 1.08% which is much higher than the normal range. I confess my offense and the potential harm it brought.
Sir, I am very much ashamed of my act. I am [AGE] and work as an [POSITION] in the [WORKPLACE]. I was arrested at the midnight and kept under police custody for ten hours. I understand the gravity of the possible consequences of my act. I am sorry for driving under influence. I have met the counsel of psychological therapy and I have promised to never DUI again.
Please pardon my offense and refute the penalties owing to my solemn confession and regret. I shall be grateful. I have attached all the required documents with the letter. Moreover, I have sent a copy of the apology letter seeking forgiveness to the senior traffic inspector of [SPECIFY THE AREA].
I shall be greatly thankful to you, your honor!
Attachment: Please find copies of my driving license, national ID card, ticket, complaint letter from the Traffic Police, and Letter of Reference by the therapist of IVC Police attached.
- Grievance Letter to Supervisor for Unresponsiveness
- Warning Letter for Negligence in Work
- Warning Letter for Performance Issue
- Warning Letter for Unethical Abusive & Disruptive Behavior
- Project Execution Confirmation Letter
- Warning Letter for Inappropriate Behavior
- Job Accomplishment Recognition Letters
- Thank You Email after Receiving Experience Letter
- Request Letter for Certificate of Separation
- Resignation Letter to Boss because Workplace is Horrible
- Emergency Leave Message for Father is Hospitalized
- Warning Letter for Disclosing Salary
- Request Letter to Chief of Police for License of Gun
- Complaint Letter against Teacher for Inappropriate Behavior
- Reduced Operation Hours of Staff Announcement Letter to Customers